Thursday, April 22, 2010

Adorable pictures!

Ok, so in follow-up to my last post about our vacation, here are the pictures from Kenzie! She is awesome and got them to me fast. :) Enjoy!

Cutie patooties (don't you just love Lexi's expression? hahaha)

Grab and.....

throw!

Buddies. :D Kaden loves having guy friends (since his cousins are both girls).

Going down the slide!

Trying to find something to hang onto... :)

I LOVE this picture! BOTH kids AND hubby are all smiling!! Adorable!!!

We went on a walk so that Kaden could see "real" horses. Unfortunately, this one didn't want to be fed from us, but Kaden still loved seeing the "bown horse."

A little camera shy (both of them). ;)

On our walk-the boys were chasing some type of huge bird (I can't remember, Kenz, so feel free to remind me). :)

Kenzie took some pictures of Lexi in her adorable Easter dress. :) Which was pretty brave considering Lexi had gotten about three hours of sleep in the last 24 hours and was battling allergies. They turned out SO good, though! I couldn't pick just one, so here are a few for your viewing pleasure. :)

Kenzie picked this flower from her gorgeous flowerbed and Lexi was IN. LOVE. with it. She didn't put it down for foreva.


I LOVE the pictures and my adorable baby girl. :) Thanks again Kenzie!

3 comments:

Jamee said...

Those pictures of Lexie are ADORABLE!!!

Mackenzie Bailey said...

No problem girly they were way fun to take! She is so so cute! I hope I have a girl too one day. I will have to borrow the dress 'cuz now I'm completely in love with it:)

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Wow, the pictures turned out great. I love the one of Logan and Kaden too. They look like they are having a good time. That is a good pictures of Shane and the kids. Isn't it so hard to get everyone looking and smiling at the same time.

About Our Family