Thursday, April 29, 2010

Poor teeth

We haven't had dental coverage since 2007. Yup. The last time I saw a dentist was THREE YEARS AGO! Nasty, right? I finally put my foot down and (since my mouth is killing me) demanded that I see a dentist NOW. My appointment is on Monday. Before the 2007 visit, I waited two years between visits for the same reason (no coverage) and only had 3 cavities! It used to be that I would have 5 new ones every 6 months, so 3 in two years was fantastic. My worst nightmare is having to have a root canal. I have dreams about my teeth falling out. Seriously. I need help. Or a visit to the dentist. So, I added another poll to the side......how many cavities will I have?! :)

2 comments:

Emily Hurtado said...

I LOVE the dentist! Really, I'm not being sarcastic. Today Halle went to the dentist and thoroughly enjoyed every moment. She takes after her mom, lucky girl. Good luck!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Hhmm, I guess two. :0

About Our Family