Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It is still an it.

Well, baby was sleeping soundly yesterday and cuddled up so cute.....in a tight little ball. Which meant that we couldn't see any boy or girl parts. My midwife is amazing and has now been with me for three kids, so she knows me (and my impatience) well. She told me to come back in three weeks rather than four and we WILL find out that day-no matter what! :D May 4th is the new "big day." For those of you non-believers *coughKenziecoughcough* who think I did find out and am holding out on you, here is the proof for ya:
See what I mean? He/she was sitting Indian style with his/her arms tucked in securely on top of his/her legs. We got some great spine shots, though. So, Baby is healthy and growing strong. What more could I ask for? Well, a shot at some little man/girl parts would be nice. ;)

P.S. I still say boy. I've had two dreams now about it being a boy and there are certain dreams (not all of them, though...they can get crazy) that I trust. We'll see in 2 weeks and 6 days!

No comments:

About Our Family