Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Explain please

Ok, I put that voter thingy over on the right to guess if I'm having a boy or girl. I was surprised that some of you think that I shouldn't find out what I'm having. Now's your turn to explain why not. Because I already have one of each so it doesn't matter?? I'll just say this: I'm not that patient. Don't you like picking out a name and then calling it that instead of "it" for 9 months? Or even just "him" or "her" rather than "it"? Am I alone in this? Anyway, I will take everyone's opinion into consideration. Let me know why YOU (you know who you are) think I shouldn't find out IT'S gender next week. Have a great day! :D

3 comments:

Mackenzie Bailey said...

Everyone that waits for the surprise says it's worth it. I know you want to be totally ready and organized, but you do have everything you need for either right? This is your last chance to wait for the surprise. I don't know. It's easier for me to tell you to do it because I don't think I could ever wait:) Chad, by the way, votes you should find out, but doesn't know which it will be.

Lindsey and Mike Sorensen said...

I'm the same as you! Mikey said we arent going to find out with the next one and I dont know how in the world I'm going to handle that! you NEED to find out cuz of exactly what you said...you need to buy stuff!!!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I think it is a boy but only because you have had dreams. Otherwise I think I would have guessed girl.

About Our Family