Friday, June 6, 2008

9 months old already?!


So, our darling boy is turning 9 months old in 4 days! He had his 9 month check-up this past Wednesday and I thought I would share his current stats for any of you who care. :) He is 28 1/2 inches long (65%), 19 lbs (25%), and his head is in the 25%. His entire life his head has always been between the 5%-15%, so we are really happy he is finally getting up there. He went down in the weight percentile, but not too much since he has never been higher than the 30%. I think he just can't keep the weight on now that he is crawling EVERYWHERE and eating less (less? I know! isn't that weird?). His latest antics are crawling (of course), clapping at everything, saying "Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, etc..." until he gets my attention (at which point he just smiles HUGE at me-I LOVE it!). I know everyone says it, but seriously, I can't believe how fast he is growing!

4 comments:

Angel said...

I am sad you guys are not coming to the reunion. You will be missed.

The Porter Family said...

Thanks. Yeah we are pretty bummed about it, too. Gas prices suck.

Victoria Elder said...

kaden is so cute! Dax is the same way with crawling so much & not keeping weight on i think he is not even 19lbs yet, but i give him saltines all day cause he hardly eats! So it's crazy how fast they grow huh? I never believed it when people said i would feel that way one day! I feel like the time has flown! Jake taught Dax how to do some surfing we posted some videos & pics on our blog of it, it was crazy!

Hillary said...

Hi darlin! What a cute boy... I can't believe he's 9 months either! So much fun! I love your guts... check out our blog sometime!

About Our Family