Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stating the obvious

Recently, our stupid, piece of crap 3 year old Whirlpool washing machine decided to die. We have been pricing getting a newly used one (ok, I want a brand spankin' new one since the dang things only last three years apparently...), but Shane is all about being cheap. He was looking on KSL.com (like Craig's list, but a Utah thing) and found a Maytag washing machine for $100. He called on it to see how old it is. The girl that answered said that it is her grandfather's or dad's or something and he just DIED so it is his. Shane told her he would talk to me about it and then call her back. He told me about the guy dying and I said,
"We'd be using a dead guy's washing machine?! Eww!" (Yes, I am that immature.)


To which Shane replied,"It's not like he was dead when he was using it! Dork."


And this is why I love my husband.


P.S. We are soooooo going to get a brand spankin' new one from RC Willey later today. :) I love being a woman.

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I can't believe it already died. Hopefully the next one last longer. Maybe the extended warranty would be worth paying for this time. We didn't get the ext. warranty but you never know how long they will last.

About Our Family