Wednesday, May 4, 2011

7 months!

My baby is 7 months old today!  
WOW!  That went really, really fast!


Since I was a total slacker last month and didn't post Ari's 6 month stats, I will share them now.  :) 

(A month ago...)
Height: 25 inches (35%)
Weight: 15.9 lbs. (50%)
Head: 50%

She is doing great and growing so fast!

She is a rolling machine these days, too.  She can't crawl yet, but that doesn't stop her from getting around at all.  AND everything goes straight into her mouth, so we have to be really careful what is on the floor now.  I will put her down on one side of the room and if I leave for a couple of minutes, when I come back she has rolled all the way to the other side of the room where the bag of Easter candy is.  hahaha  Good thing she doesn't have teeth to chew through the plastic!  
(Like Lexi.  Yes, if we tell Lexi she can't have candy, she will gnaw through the plastic (or paper) wrapper to get to it without our help.  Stinker.)

My big girl!!

2 comments:

Jamee said...

She is soooo cute!!!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Those are such good pictures of your adorable baby. I love her bright eyes and big smile.

About Our Family