Friday, May 30, 2008

A bit obsessed...

Ok, I know I am one of the millions out there who is obsessed with Twilight, but for those of you who haven't read it....READ IT! I am VERY picky when it comes to books I will actually read and continue reading. The only authors I reread are John Grisham and Anita Stansfield....now we can add Stephenie Meyer t0 that list. Anyway, I got hooked last September and have reread these 3 books more than I care to admit. For those of you fellow fans out there, just thought I would give everyone a head's up that the first chapter to Breaking Dawn is now online!!!!! Go to http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ and they have the link for it there. YAY!! It is (of course) SOOO GREAT! I can't wait to read the entire book this August and see the movie December 12th!!

2 comments:

Alicia Nicole said...

I love your blog! Yous seem like your living a pretty good life. :]

Good luck to you :]

The Porter Family said...

Thanks so much!

About Our Family