Thursday, May 22, 2008

The time of our lives....

We decided to go to Fillmore for Shane's 25th birthday weekend and visit the Bailey's! It was sooo much fun!! When we got back, Shane said that that was more fun than a lot of the trips we have taken (and we have been a lot of cool places). Thanks again for having us guys!Kaden on the way down...I was feeding him bread and some other baby finger food. He did not want to chew it for some reason so he just sat there with it in his mouth like this and smiled at me the whole time. It was so funny. Eventually, he did swallow. :)
We got there Friday night and while the women stayed home and made dinner, the boys went ATVing! There were only 2 ATV's, so it's ok that we missed out this time. Here are some hieroglyphic's that have apparently been in Fillmore for ages.
Chad posing for a pic....
Awww....precious moments...haha
Kaden learned to roll Logan's toy back and forth to get it to make the popping sound. He really liked it. Look at that concentration on his face. Maybe it's time to head to the toy store....
Another toy that Kaden enjoyed. He was so happy to be sitting on it (and staying up!) all by himself. Relaxing on the hammock
Kaden loves helping out around the house and we learned this weekend that he also enjoys doing chores outside, too. Here he is pushing some mulch over to help get Kenzie's garden going. The ADORABLE Logan! He couldn't get enough of getting his picture taken.
The boys match! How cute are they! Kenzie got these shirts from Old Navy and we thought they were so stinkin' cute.
Make a wish, Shane! If I look a bit burned, it is from going shooting earlier that day. Shane and Chad went golfing after a great lunch at Cluff's, a great local burger joint. Notice that Shane was outside much longer than me and he barely got burnt. It is not fun being pasty white.

Good job hon!
This was a "special" cake. It is was happens when Kenz and I get together and cook...lol. It still tasted great! That was our fabulous weekend! Hope you enjoyed seeing it. :)

4 comments:

The Sayamas said...

How fun! I miss the Bailey's! Logan is getting so big! Happy birthday Shane!

Mitzi said...

I'm glad you left a comment on my blog. You guys are too cute and Kaden is so big now!

Victoria Elder said...

Hey! I saw your update on facebook that you added a website! I thought oh i bet she has a blog, we have one too, we love having it, but thought i'd stop and say hey & kaden has grown so much since I have seen him last! He is so cute! So i didn't know he was born the 10th that's when I was actually due with Dax. They are only 3 days apart! wow! So how big is he now?
I'm gonna add you to our blog list :) hope that's ok!

Jorgensen Bunch said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I am jealous. You should've stopped by on your way through. I know, I'm one to talk. We will see you on tues for sure. Next week tuesday not this tuesday. How are the famous Bailey's?

About Our Family