Thursday, February 18, 2010

Like father, like son

So even though I have a couple of cute videos and things to post, they will now have to wait until this weekend. I babysat Kaden's girlfriend this morning and he got to first base! :) I'm so proud....and SUPER glad that I got it on camera.

In my defense, usually when Kaden gives kisses to girls it is on the cheek (although, Liz is the first girl I told him to smooch that isn't related to him).

After I stopped laughing, I told Kaden he should probably kiss Liz on the head instead of stealing her virgin lips (but seriously, Kelly, Liz was VERY eager for those kisses...). ;)

As you can see, Liz wasn't nearly as excited about the head kisses. hahaha

And as always, there were plenty of hugs to go around.

Kaden's face right after kissing Liz. Priceless. :D

This is their favorite spot to sit . (See, Kelly, she is totally puckering up!) Liz is coming over again tomorrow. I will try to keep them off of each other this time. ;) Ah-young love.

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Wow Liz is going to think you are the babysitter with benefit, namely your son. Don't let Scott see this post. :) I know she had a good time today. The pictures are evidence.

hoLLY said...

so cute!

About Our Family