Monday, May 3, 2010

Dentist's visit

I'll be honest. After 3 years of not going to the dentist, I was sure that I would have 5 cavities and 1 root canal. At my appointment this morning they said that I have 2 cavities.

Can you believe it?! Seriously!

That's it!! They are on my bottom left molars under my sealants. Apparently it's normal for sealants to come out over the years, but mine just loosened and the cavities got under them somehow. My family is all cursed with really deep crevasses (is that the right terminology Kelly?) on our molars so my mom insisted we all get sealants really young. Anyway, yeah. I am super excited that flossing really does pay off! :) I get them filled next week, so that should be loads of fun (rolling eyes).

P.S. Tomorrow I find out what I'm having!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey and Mike Sorensen said...

YAY!! Way to go flossing! :) Make sure you let me know as soon as you know what you're having! I'm guessing a girl!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Not to shabby! Good thing you are a flosser. So much for the sealants right?

About Our Family