Thursday, June 2, 2011

You Should Be Dancing

The kids were all watching Despicable Me this morning so I could get some housework done without little people under foot.  I came in the living room towards the end and, as usual, Lexi was in her "princess dancing skirt" dancing along with the girls on the show.  However, this time I noticed someone else was gettin' into the music....

How CAAAUTE is she?!
I kept rewinding it and she just kept dancing.  It was ADORABLE!

And, of course, when the other kids saw the camera out, they couldn't resist jumping in.  :)
I love my kiddos!

3 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Baby has moves! That is so dang cute! I love it. And you got a great picture of all three together. That is a hard thing to do.

Jamee said...

sooooooooooo cute. I love it.

Kristin said...

Ha ha, love the baby dance!

About Our Family