Friday, March 9, 2012

Disney On Ice

We surprised the kids and took them to Disney On Ice this past Wednesday.  It was Toy Story 3 and Kaden has been obsessed with Buzz lately, so we knew he'd enjoy it.

In case any of you missed the shows this year, don't worry - I've got you covered.  So, grab your kids and some popcorn and get ready for Toy Story 3!

(I'll try to keep the comments to a minimum, but, well, you know me...)  ;)

All ready to go!  I love that Ari knows to smile for the camera now.

We're here!

"Why isn't it starting yet, Mom?"

We had decent seats.  12th row!


Andy

A few of the army guys parachuted in and all of the kids LOVED it.


This was Kaden's face the entire time.  That made going totally worth it to me.


Kaden could see fine, but he kept getting so excited that he'd stand up.  :)

Jessie handing Rex the controller so that he could try, one last time, to defeat Zurg.
And whose help to you need to defeat Zurg?

Buzz Lightyear!
 (I took a couple of videos, but blogger says that they're too big to post.  I'm gonna see if I can find a way around that sometime...)

Woody's arm looks like it's missing, but he's just reaching across the front of his body for his nonexistent gun.

Ooooooooo......

Shane was convinced that Buzz was a girl.  I don't think so, but you never know, I guess.

The claw!
 After Buzz had his whole thing, it was Woody's turn in the spotlight.  They did an episode of Woody's Roundup.

Jessie accidentally lit a barrel of dynamite in the old abandoned mine!  Who will save her?!

Bullseye went to get Woody.  I thought this pose was hilarious.
 After Woody saved the day, a whole bunch of cowgirls came out to dance/skate with Jessie.

Girl power!
 There was a tall guy in front of us, so Lexi was on my lap the whole time.  When the cowgirls came out, they told all the kids to jump up and dance with them.  Lexi did just that.

Dancing in the aisle.  :)

Shane had the time of his life...  ;)

Barbie!

A whole bunch of Barbie's came out to "exercise."


Ari took over Lexi's seat for about two seconds until Shane realized that Ari didn't weigh enough to hold the seat down.  She wasn't very happy when it kept folding up on her.  hahaha
Woody escaping the daycare on the hang glider.
 I was wondering how they would do the kids at the daycare.  I thought they did great:

Kaden loved the octopus.
 I'm really, really sad that that blogger won't let me upload the video of when Ken and Barbie first see each other.  They completely stole the show!  They were, by far, the best skaters.  Barbie was incredible!  I'm going to figure out how to post that video if it's the last thing I do....

Ken's dream house!

Trying on outfits for Barbie.

This was when Buzz was switched to Spanish mode.

The grand finale!  Lexi was like, "MINNIE!!!!!!"

Everyone!
The kids loved the show.  (Ari liked the first half, then was bored and tired.)  Kaden said Buzz was his favorite part (of course).  And Lexi said the potatoes were favorite.  :)  It was a great show!

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I love Ari's cheesy grin in that first photo. Makes me laugh. :) What cool parents to take their kids to Disney on Ice. It looked fun.

About Our Family