Thursday, March 20, 2008

I am the worst mom ever, but I laugh so hard every time I see this picture! This was Christmas morning and I was so excited to open presents, but I refused to do it without Kaden. So, it happened to be the first morning in Kaden's life that he decided to sleep in past 6 a.m. I couldn't wait any longer and I woke him up at 7:45 a.m. to open presents with us. Needless to say, he was NOT happy about being woken up. It's ok, though, I am sure he will be waking me up plenty when he gets a little older. hahaha
Kaden and McKayla (his cousin) wearing cute Christmas hats.
Another picture where he is not pleased with a flash going off in his face at 7:45 a.m.
Valentine's Day! He loved playing with the box topper...I think we still have it around the apartment somewhere....

No comments:

About Our Family