Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Talking

Life has been good with us lately. Easter was great and I hope everyone else had a fun Easter as well. Holidays are so much more fun with a baby! :D Kaden's new fun "trick" is talking...he says, "bababadadabababadadadabaaada." It is soo cute! He really looks like he is telling a story...usualylly he talks to his feet, Shane and I, or his toys. He also loves it when I do his baby talk back to him, but who knows what I am saying?! I could be saying he never has to have a timeout or something...hmmm, I should be more careful what I say to him. :)

3 comments:

The Sayamas said...

Hey Porter fam! I didn't know you guys have a blog! I can;t believe how big Kaden is getting, he is so dang cute, I love his hair! Well, I hope things are going great :)

Angel said...

You're funny! Maybe you're telling him a good joke!

The Porter Family said...

Haha...yeah, someone should think I'm funny....lol.

About Our Family