Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sleeping on the job...

For those of you who don't know, I work as an on-site manager for Alpine Storage. It is nice because it is only 3 hours and 20 minutes a day and Kaden comes with me! We live on-site (no, not in a storage unit...they have real apartments for us...) so it is nice to be able to just walk 10 steps to the office for work. There is a playroom for our kids, which Kaden LOVES (especially when his g/f Liz is in there with him). So, this morning I was working and doing the morning paperwork while Kaden played in the playroom. I could hear him moving around (a lot-he is noisy) when all of a sudden, I noticed it had been about ten minutes since I heard him make any noise. I looked in and saw this....
Kaden had gotten under the big slide/play toy and fallen asleep! He, of course, had his puppy right next to him and was so stinkin' cute.

We still don't have a camera, so I had to take these with my camera phone...sorry! Someday we will get another camera...Christmas IS coming up. :) Anyway, I just wanted to share-I guess when you are tired, you're tired! It wasn't even his naptime, yet, which is the funny thing. I wish he would do this in church so we weren't so inactive.... :) Enjoy!

6 comments:

Pearce Family said...

That is so cute. I love it when all of a sudden everything is quiet and you go to look and they are fast asleep. Hope all is well.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Dang cute! I think it is so great that he loves that puppy so much. From the title of your post I thought you were going to say that you fell asleep on the job, which would have made me feel better about when I do.

The Frosts said...

That is adorable! Lol, I was worried you had fallen asleep, but glad it was your son and although it is your camera phone it was still a good picture. I completely understand about the camera thing though, I need one too. lol. Love ya girly!

Amy Jo said...

Hey Loretta! It is Amy Harrah Thurgood-
Your Little boy is so cute! And congrats on your second one! Do you know what you are having? Kids are SO cute!!

The Porter Family said...

hahaha I am glad to know everyone thinks that I sleep while working....not that I don't, I just didn't think that was how people saw me as a worker: asleep. :D

The Porter Family said...

Amy! Wow-hi! Long time, eh? How are things? I can't believe you have 2 kids! Any advice for me? How far apart are yours? I am having a girl, by the way. Yay!

About Our Family