Friday, October 3, 2008

High School Tag!

School: Clearfield High
1. Did you date someone from your high school? Just one guy-Jory
2. What kind of car did you drive? Um....I think it was an '84 (???) gray, Toyota...um....something? I know it was gray!
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? High school was one big embarrassing moment for me.
4. Were you a party animal? Nope
5. Were you considered a flirt? I know I considered myself a flirt, but (much to my dismay) the boys didn't catch on to the "I'm flirting" thing...I was everyone's kid sister...yay.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir-that's where all the cute boys were (Shane took choir, too, for those of you who don't know....)
7. Were you a nerd? Not really-I didn't get the best grades...more of a misfit than anything. Maybe a drama geek....
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Uh-does Madrigals count?
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No way
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Heck yeah!!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I really liked the young Mr. Reed-he was my favorite English teacher and taught me a lot, also Mr. Aird because in my three years of classes with him, I got to know a different side of him than people who just had one class with him.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? My sophomore and junior year I sat with my older sister, Suzanna, and bugged her and her friends, but my senior year was mainly either Wendy's or in the drama room with the other drama geeks. :)
13. School Mascot? Falcon!
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Yes, I went Junior year with Jory, even though he had graduated the year before and his sister who was my age hated me for going with him....drama, drama, drama.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No flippin' way...you couldn't pay me enough.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? I skipped the after party to hang out with my college buddies from Macey's (grocery store where I worked). We had a girls' night that turned into a sleep-over then played raquet ball the next day with some cute college boys (also from Macey's).
17. Where did you go senior skip day? We didn't have one...but I often made up my own. :)
18. Have you gained weight since then? Well, right now I weigh more than I did in high school, but I am also 7 1/2 months preggo....but when I am not preggo, I weigh the same or less than I did in high school (I was a big girl back then....).
19. Who was your prom date? Didn't go-blah. I hung out with my friend, M, and her fiance, Jared. So, M and Jared were my dates that night. :)
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Nope-anyone I want to keep in touch with I do! (or try to)
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? RELAX! It's not the end of the world when your hair or makeup isn't done, everything that seems HUGE now, seriously won't matter 6 months after graduation.
I tag Dee Dee, Kelly, M and Hill.

7 comments:

The Boehme Family said...

You were not a "big girl" back then. BUT, after that, when you started taking ballet, you were a HOTTIE! I haven't seen you since you were pregnant the LAST time! (And so was I!) You win on the next one!

The Frosts said...

I don't think you have ever been a "big girl". You are gorgeous! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address. www.crystal-ized.blogspot.com love ya!

The Porter Family said...

Holy cow Erin! I can't believe you remember me taking ballet in college! I think some of my family members don't even know that. lol

The Porter Family said...

Crystal-yup, I knew about the change in blog address. I figured it out from Angel's blog. I have been keeping up to date on you and all the Frosty goodness in your life. ;) Sounds fun...

The Boehme Family said...

You're the whole reason I bought the NYC Ballet Workout!

Suzanna said...

The car, since I also drove it, was a either an '86 or '87 Toyota Camry...and I think it was supposed to be silver but sure looked gray to me!

Suzanna said...

Oh, and I know you took ballet in college! Points for me! haha Love ya!

About Our Family