Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One more...

So, I thought of one more really weird quirk that I had to post because I know people will think of me as a little bit more crazy afterwards. :) Ever since I can remember, I LOVE crunching things between my teeth. It started with the sand in the sandbox at the school playground (yes I totally remember eating a little bit of sand on purpose when I was about 7 or 8, just to get that crunchy feeling between my teeth-sick, I know). I LOVE eating raw noodles. Shane usually has to hide the Mac-N-Cheese box once it is open or else there won't be any to cook after the water boils! I also love spaghetti noodles raw or just cooked a little bit with no sauce. Ramen is great raw, too. YUMMY! I have always been obsessed with ice as well and told Shane when I was pregnant with Kaden that I was having an ice chewing craving so anytime we drove by Wendy's or MacDonalds, we had to stop and ask for a huge cup of ice for me. :D Totally not a pregnancy craving, but don't tell Shane that-I am working that angle again with this baby. ;) By the way, I have been watching my pregnancy countdown gadget thing on the side and it says only 36 days left!!!! Ahh!! That means even less than that because even if I don't go early like with Kaden, then I am still set to be induced on the 18th! If I go as early as I did with Kaden, I only have 2 weeks from this Friday until I go! Help! I am freaking out and trying to concentrate on my schoolwork, but it's not happening. I haven't even had time to properly nest yet!

3 comments:

Lindsey and Mike Sorensen said...

Loretta!!! I used to do the same thing with cat litter!! gross huh? I've heard its cuz we are missing iron or something like that in our bodies? or we are just psycho? :) oh by the way I tagged you!

Jorgensen Bunch said...

You are such a goofball! Yah you probably need some Iron pills! I got the same way with craving dirt, YUCK! Anyway, I can't believe that you only have a month or LESS till she's here! Text me when she arrives!!!

Jorgensen Bunch said...

wel I just had to tell you how weird this is. I just posted my comment and on my 'word verification' it said "preged" weird. Ok I know i am lame;(

About Our Family