Monday, January 12, 2009

One month!!

Lexi is one month old today! It has flown by and has been fun and stressful. :) She has acid reflux so the biggest challenge has been trying to learn how to deal with that. Here are some pictures to show you how big she is! A week ago she weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz and was still 19 1/2 inches long. Enjoy!
Lexi loves to stick out her bottom lip...I think it is an adorable pouty face.

She loves to sleep like this-both arms up and total stretched out.

I love this blanket and wish I had my own. :)

Tiny feet!!

The newborn size pants still drown her...

And just so you don't think we have forgotten Kaden....this is the smile we get when we say, "Smile!" Is that not the cutest little man ever?!

4 comments:

Jamee said...

Man your kids are cute!!!

Matt and Lindsay said...

She is super cute and what a handsome little man you have!!! P.S. I love baby feet!!! :)

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

She looks so stinkin' cute in her little jeans! I love her pouty lower lip too. The acid reflux is no fun. Hopefully she will grow out of it by 3 months.

Angel said...

That one makes Lexi look she has wings on! Nice to see pics!

About Our Family