Monday, January 5, 2009

A bit much?

Spring semester started today at Weber State. I am pretty sure I am insane because I am taking 2 classes (Shane says ONLY two classes...), which means I have school, a part-time job, a toddler, and a newborn....anything else I can add to my overflowing plate? One of my classes is a stress management class, which Shane says I need...maybe if I wasn't going to school I wouldn't need it! :) Wish me luck during the next 3 months...hopefully I will be able to do a good post on here every now and then.

5 comments:

rickynkim said...

My kids are a little older now, but I SO understand! Good luck! :D

Emily Hurtado said...

You're an awesome mom. Good luck this semester!

Pearce Family said...

Good Luck with everything. You are one busy mom.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

That is insane. Good luck! Let me know when you need a break. Thanks for working for me today!

Jorgensen Bunch said...

You are so brave to do school, work and two babies! I don't know how you manage all that and keep your sanity! So here's my opinion on what you call that sweet little girl of yours...we had a blood hound that we called Lexi so everytime I read you calling her that, I think of that dog! So I definately prefer Ali. But either way, it doesn't change how adorable she is:) I miss you too soooo much! I am coming up on Tues so I will stop by to come see you! I have an appt to get my IUD out at 1:15 so I will just come over after that if that is ok! Muah and take care mommy!

About Our Family