Monday, January 19, 2009

What does Kaden think?

So, Kaden ignored Lexi for the first two weeks after we brought her home. Then, he would "help" me burp her, except he burped her head (okay, so he was probably hitting her head, but I will think positively because moms are supposed to do that...haha). Now, when Lexi cries, Kaden brings me one of her blankets (I think he has seen her calm down in the past when we bundle her up in the blankets...) and he also is good being "soft" when petting her hair. It is so cute! The other night Kaden was sitting on Shane's lap and I set Lexi next to him so I could go do dishes. All of a sudden, I hear Shane telling me to come see. I walked over and saw this...
He was holding her hand! How cute is that?! I couldn't get a picture from the front, because Kaden would have let go....but it's still adorable. :D

He had to be holding her either on her arm (like this) or holding her hand. I love my kids!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

That is so sweet! I hope Owen will warm up to this new one the way Kaden is. Very cute kids!

Ludlows said...

That is so sweet!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

That is too dang cute!!! I'm glad he's starting to warm up to Lexi. He will be a good big brother. Adorable!

Robyn said...

That is very sweet, I'm glad Kaden is being so excepting.

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

That is so precious! He loves his baby sister!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

What a SWEET little boy! You should be proud of yourself for teaching him so well!

Jorgensen Bunch said...

That is so dang cute! Im glad I got to come visit you the other week. It was fun catching up!

About Our Family