Sunday, March 15, 2009

4 years!

Today is our four year wedding anniversary! We are holding off on celebrating until after we get all of the house stuff done, that way we can relax and do something fun! It has been an amazing four years together. We can't believe how far we have come in just four short years...two kids, a house, and a bond stronger than we ever thought was possible. We have been through some tough times together, but we have made it through and are better for it. I can't wait for all the fun times we have ahead! I love you Shane!!

6 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Congrats on 4 wonderful years! Time really does seem to go quickly and it just seems to get faster and faster as we age. I love your wedding pics, you look so beautiful!

Lindsey and Mike Sorensen said...

Holy cow!! I cant believe its been 4 years!!!! Thats awesome!! Good luck on the painting and moving...wish I could be there!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you can settle in soon to your new home. Good luck!!

Jorgensen Bunch said...

Wow! The big 4! That's awesome. So congrats on buying your home!That is so exciting. I want to see picts for sure. We were in brigham last weekend and I was wondering what you guys were up to. So it is good to read that life is going the direction you were hoping for. Congrats on being sterile too. The video made my day;)

Ludlows said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Did you get to celebrate yet? If you need a babysitter just let me know. Happy Anniversary!

About Our Family