Thursday, September 24, 2009

CAAUUTE!

When I found out I was having a girl, I was oh so excited to be able to have a real life doll dress her up, paint her nails, and do her hair! The only problem was....
....cute as she was, she barely had enough hair (on top anyway) for the bow to stick to. So, I patiently waited...and waited....and waited....snuck her some prenatals....(totally kidding, please don't leave hate comments)....and waited until finally......

TA-DA!!!!!!! YAY! I realized yesterday that her hair was in her eyes when I don't do it curly. So, I held my breath and tried to do pigtails. Minus the wiggling, it went great! I was surprised by how much hair there was to work with, so I thought maybe I could try something a bit more involved.

I love having a girl. :D


1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Absolutely adorable! I knew she would have enought hair. I think she has more than Liz already.

About Our Family