Tuesday, March 2, 2010

At least we know he likes girls.....

Last week my friend, Kelly, watched the kids for a bit. Kaden and Lexi loved seeing Liz, of course, but I think their favorite new toy is the dress up clothes.

Princess Lexi

And Kaden didn't want to feel left out.....
For the record, it was his idea to dress up in pink fairy wings and the princess hat. Good thing I caught him kissing Liz or else we'd have to wonder. haha Maybe I'd better find some boy dress up stuff....capes, swords....what else is there?
P.S. Shane saw these pictures and has vowed to never let Kelly babysit again. ;)

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Ha ha. I'm sure Shane will forgive me. Tell him next time I will be sure to have lots of boy stuff for Kaden and it's not my fault if he picks pink. ;)

The Porter Family said...

haha! Oh yeah, you KNOW Kaden would still choose pink over boy stuff. :D

About Our Family