Sunday, March 28, 2010

April Fool's!! Oh, wait-it's still March.....guess I'm not kidding.

March 3, 2009: Remember this post? Get a good laugh out of the video? Me, too.

Loretta drugged=FUN Loretta. :D

Remember how excited I was to be done, done, DONE having kids and be sterile?? Guess the joke's on me....(the head is the larger part on the bottom left, then you can see the gummy bear arms and legs)

Um, yeah. Shock of my LIFE. My doctor's, too. I'm due 10/10/10. We should find out at my next appointment what we're having (as long as Baby cooperates). I am 12 weeks today and have known since Feb 9th that I am pregnant. Still in shock. I have been sick (well, as sick as I get...no puking, just constant nausea), but I think I am over that now (YAY!). The question I get asked the most: am I excited?

Um....kind of? Babies are fun, right? Besides the nursing, waking up every two hours, screaming, constant diaper changing, and spitting up everywhere. Ugh. Yes, I think I am a little excited, but more just scared out of my MIND. I'll be needing help with baby names once we know what we are having, k? :)

9 comments:

Erin said...

Ok the done, done, DONE part is what I just plastered all over your facebook page. I am still in shock - you know ultrasound pics can be doctored... I'll believe it on Labor day lol :)

The Porter Family said...

Lol I really wish this was doctored. You should come by sometime and see my growing baby bump....or you can come to my next appt. (on April 13th) and see the ultrasound for yourself. :)

Silvia and Steven said...

Oh wow! I guess you were supposed to have another little one. I was in shock and I planned on having more. I can see how even MORE IN SCHOCK you probably were considering you had gotten the procedure! Well I'm glad your no longer sick as you ease into the second trimester. Congrats to your little family and the new cutie that will join your other cuties! :O)

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness. I guess we can't always plan out what's going to happen, can we? Congrats, you guys make cute babies.

Harts said...

Wow... I bet that was the biggest surprise of the year! You were obviously supposed to have another one. So what did your doctor say about it?

Ludlows said...

WOW! I think that is all I can say. What a shock, good luck with the pregnancy.

Pearce Family said...

WOW! Congratulations! The Lord thought it best to put another little one in your capable hands! Good Luck!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

For real!! That is a surprise! COngrats!! You have such cute kids this one will be just as darling.

The Boehme Family said...

My next appointment is the 13th too! I l was SHOCKED when Em told me!

About Our Family