Saturday, September 10, 2011

Four years old!

Happy birthday to my Kaden!


Four years ago today Shane and I truly became parents.  It's been amazing and I'm loving almost every minute of it.  ;)

Kaden had his 4 year check-up yesterday.  Every time we see the pediatrician I'm reminded just how much I love her.  She is so beyond fantastic with the kids.  Kaden wouldn't even look at her at the beginning and a half an hour later he was inviting her to his monster truck birthday party.  :)  Anyway, he is doing fantastic and, in case you missed his stats on Facebook, here they are again:
Height: 42.5 inches (95%)
Weight: 40 lbs (75%)
Weight-to-height ratio: 50%

Doc said he's perfect and now Kaden is walking around saying, 
"I'm perfect!"  
hahahaha  

We're having what I hope will be a super fun party for him later today.  I'll be sure to post pics after!  :D

P.S. Since Kaden misses the cut-off (by ten measly days) for school, he will turn 6 a week after starting kindergarten.  SO, not only will he be taller than 95% of the class, he will also be a year older than all the kids to give him even extra height.  My friend, Christy, has a son a few months younger than Kaden who is also crazy tall.  So, we're going to move next door to her so our kids can be in the same grade and Kaden won't be the tallest one!  :D

I just know Christy will LOVE for us to live next to them for the next 18 years.  ;)

3 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I didn't realize that he will be 6 right after he starts school. The cut off date is a pain. That picture is adorable! Perfect!

Christy said...

LOL !! You are TOO funny :) We would love if you came and lived by us for the next 18 years. Jack does need another tall buddy to hang out with! And think about it, they would be in the same grade ;)

Angel said...

:) Can't believe he is 4!

About Our Family