Monday, December 29, 2008

A week long celebration!

We had a great Christmas week and hope everyone else did as well. (P.S. I can't figure out how to turn off the stupid underlining and it is really bugging me....just so you know-I am not doing this on purpose). We had dinner the Sunday before Christmas with my mom and her husband, then on Christmas Eve, we went to Shane's parent's home for a yummy dinner and presents. On Christmas Day, we went to my dad and his wife's house, then to my grandparents house a bit later. Busy, busy, but so much fun! i haven't uploaded the pictures from my camera yet, but here are some that Shane's mom took and added little features to. Enjoy!

This was us at Thanksgiving...before little Lexi joined our family.

On Christmas Eve....Kelly let me borrow this adorable outfit she used for Liz last year (thanks!) and I found this matching one for Kaden at Wal-Mart. We tried so hard to get cute pictures of them in the outfits, but Kaden was sick and did NOT want to sit still-especially next to his sister.

He was much happier once the booties were off and he had his toys (the binky helps, too). :)

She loves her tongue! So cute...she was a week and five days old here-growing so fast!

Lexi (or Ali...haven't decided yet) was hungry and showed me by eating her hands. :D

4 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Wow, you guys did a lot of traveling over Christmas. The pictures are cute. It's hard to get good pictures with just one kid so I know two would be a lot of work. They looked adorable in their Santa suits.

Mitzi said...

They look so cute together and I still can't believe she is so small! I love it! Hope you are still surviving with a newborn and a toddler!

hoLLY said...

your babies are adorable! I love their little Christmas get ups!!!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Congratulations! Your little Alexandria is soooo adorable! I love the Christmas outfits you have for both of them! Sounds like you have had a busy few weeks! Now that the holidays are over, you can relax and enjoy your kids! Are you still going to work?

About Our Family