Monday, July 20, 2009

Backtracking...

Ok, so I thought that I had been doing well at keeping up on my blogging, but I looked back over the last few posts and realized I have forgotten a couple of fun things to post! Some good friends of ours came in June for a weekend and stayed with us (since we always crash at their house....it's our turn to host..haha). Well, the hubby (Chad) didn't come since he was running the Wasatch Back Relay, but that's okay since I got to see Kenzie and their two kids! Shane was sad to miss out on seeing Chad, but whatev. Boys don't need social time like girls. :D We went to the Treehouse Museum with the kiddos. Kaden had never been there and LOVED it!! After two hours (and an hour late for nap time) we couldn't pry him away with a crowbar. His favorites were the music room and the train station.

The oh-so-adorable Logan! Hanging onto his mom's I-can't-believe-she-had-a-baby-more-recently-than-me-it's-so-not-fair-she's-so-skinny leg.

Kaden enjoying the music room. Everything is childproof so it is a no stress place for both parent's and kids!

Kaden checking the other kids out. He learns best from watching other kids.

Putting the stick thing back. Kaden is very good at putting things back where they belong.....except at home.

There was this great area for babies. Lexi loved the mirror (especially with Kenzie cooing at her), but Gaines only had eyes for Lexi. LOL

So handsome! (Even if he does look like his dad....totally kidding Chad! Don't hate me! haha)

This isn't a very good comparison, but we were laughing because Gaines is 6 weeks younger than Lexi, but about 5 or 6 inches taller (not lying at all!)

After nap time and Lexi's physical therapy appointment (she has a really, really tight neck muscle that we need to fix), we had Cafe Rio and Fondue Friday!
You like how Kaden is sneaking some? He was doing that in EVERY. SINGLE. PICTURE. I thought it was hilarious!
More of our friends (the Meyer's) joined us for the fondue, although we still had a buttload (yes I just said that) left over. Lindsay's little baby girl, Ellie, is 3 months old and SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS! She is the same height and weight as Lexi-who was 6 months old at the time (Lexi eats like a pig people, I don't get it...). Also, Ellie's feet were longer than Lexi's, but Lexi's feet were fatter! That's my girl!

All three cute, cute, CUTE babies!

It was impossible to get them all looking at the same place at the same time, let alone trying to get them all to smile at the same time!

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Good job on all the posts today. The treehouse museum was great and I think we should go again soon. Gaines makes Lexi look tiny. I can't believe how tall he is. Oh, and the fondue looks delish.

About Our Family