Monday, August 17, 2009

Park fun!

I haven't been the world's best blogger this summer, but there is too much to do outside! Kaden is officially addicted to playgrounds...mainly slides. When we went this past Saturday, he spent 45 minutes STRAIGHT going on slides again and again and again (and again). I stopped counting after a while, but trust me, it was a TON of sliding! :) I, of course, forgot my camera, so the best pictures we could get were from the crappy camera phone. Bad quality, but you get the point. :)


Kaden doesn't normally like the swings (he would rather be on the slides, big surprise, I know), but this time Daddy played the whole "oh you kicked me!" game and Kaden loved it!

I put Lexi on the swings for the first time! Normally she is happy just chillin' in the stroller, but this time I thought she should get in on the action.
Yeah. She couldn't have cared less. Actually, she might have enjoyed it if the older guy next to us wasn't being soooo loud with his 11 month old grandson (who couldn't keep his eyes off of Lexi...hahaha)

Whatev. We'll try again next time (so later today...lol).

One of his many, many katrillion times on the slides. I was really proud of Kaden because he normally climbs back up the slides, but this time the park was uber crowded so we taught him to use the stairs and he did! Every time...without complaining! He is such a great kid.

Lexi loved the slide! You can't tell from this picture because we made her sit at the end to get a good shot and she was just like, "Ok, forget this, let's slide!"

Kaden went down next to Lexi and she loved watching him. :)

Let's go!!

1 comment:

Angel said...

I can't believe how big she is!

About Our Family