Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Not an English major....

While I was cleaning out the couch today (yup, under the cushions...I am such a great homemaker), I kept finding long lost Whoppers. (I am so not admitting when the last time was that we actually bought Whoppers.....) I was piling them on top of the arm rest next to where Shane was sitting and the following conversation took place:

Shane: What IS these?!?

(pause as we both review what he just said)

Me (laughing hysterically): You wanna try that again?

Shane (embarrassed laughter): NO!

(I continue laughing as he sits there looking at the Whoppers)

Shane: Well, that's what you get when you hang around kids all day!! (BTW, he is at work most of the day...so I don't know where this "all day" crap is coming from.) WELL, I saw the one and was wondering what it is, so I started asking what it is, then I suddenly saw the others, so I changed it!

LOL Seriously.....it was awesome.

3 comments:

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

That's a funny story. I did something similar to that the other day. Cole was supposed to be picking up his toys but wasn't listening to me so I came from the other room and said "Why you can not listen"? When I walked into the other room my husband was laughing so hard.

The Frosts said...

Lol I love stories like that and it happens all the time. :)

Erin said...

Ahhhhhh!
I love the new background :)

About Our Family