Monday, January 11, 2010

Lights at Temple Square

On December 28th, we went to Temple Square to see the lights before they are taken down until next year. We went with our friends and their family (we love being adopted...haha). This time Kaden was forced to wear his gloves (the hardships I put my kids through....sigh) and I had warm gloves! Woo!
Lexi was bundled up as much as humanly possible, yet she was still SO. COLD. One of the guys in our group carried her around (what is it with guys having insanely high body temperatures?!) and that helped. :)

We stopped in the visitors center for a couple of minutes to meet up with everyone. Kaden enjoys people watching as much as I do.

I love the architecture of the Salt Lake temple! And all the little details. It is gorgeous!

Kaden ended up being carried, too. So glad we brought the double stroller....

I like this picture because it has the angel Moroni on top, but I don't like it because of the people at the bottom.

I love this picture because of the reflection in the Reflection pond...or pool....or whatever, but it bugs me that the angel Moroni is cut out (thank you so much Shane for pointing that out....). This, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am not a professional photographer. :)

I think it was around 5 degrees that evening (literally-not exaggerating), so we stopped in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to warm up for a bit. Kaden liked this a lot better than the lights. haha

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

We were there the day before and froze our buns off too but I always love to see the lights. The temple pictures are beautiful.

About Our Family