Monday, January 11, 2010

Where do I start....?

Ok, so since the last time I posted was after Lexi's birthday (a month ago) and we have had two major holidays since then.....I will be posting a lot today. :) K, I think I will start with when we went to Christmas Village in Ogden (it was Dec 4th). I forced asked some friends to come so that Kaden could have some company. :) It was absolutely FREEZING and Kaden refused to wear his gloves. I didn't have any, either, so I could feel his pain. (Don't freak out, we both got a couple of pairs for Christmas.) On the way home, though, I could tell when my hands were warming up because all of a sudden there were a hundred needles stabbing them. Major ouch. I knew Kaden's hands were probably more numb than mine, so, being the total genius that I am, I decided the fastest way to warm him up is a nice, hot bath. Um, yeah. Numb hands on the verge of frostbite + warm water = burning pain combined with the stabbing needles. Poor kid. He is okay now, but he wasn't the biggest fan of putting his hands in water for a couple of days after wards.
Liz getting all sorts of bundled up.

Kaden and Liz were loving the trains and Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Kelly was lucky enough to have a bun in the oven to help keep her warm.

Ooooo.....trains.

Julee's little girl, Maddie, warm and cozy.

Shane showing Kaden baby Jesus.

Lexi enjoyed the whole thing....

Kaden looks terrified, but Liz is having fun. haha

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Bbbrrr! Actually I was just fine that night. But it was way too cold for the kids since they both hate to wear gloves. What's wrong with gloves anyways? I don't get it.

About Our Family