Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 2010 pictures!

Well, I promised you the results from our pictures, so here ya go!  
I won't post all of them, but it might seem like it.  ;)  
(I put some in black and white...I was just playing around with Photoshop, but I really like how they turned out...)

This is the face Trisha got when we told Lexi to come away from the slide to do pictures.  lol

Kaden being cute.

Two out of three kids looking at the camera!  Woo!
We tried getting Shane with Kaden and Lexi, but of course Kaden was being a butt the minute the camera came out.
I LOVE this one.  I love the looks on both of their faces.  I love how Shane is higher up, helping Kaden and how symbolic that is.  I just love this one.  :D
Jumping off the little stone wall.  :)  Boys....
Me with the other man in my life.
Time for a slide break!
  
I love his smile!  And check out Lexi just chillin'...waiting for her turn.  :)   

Ari's face in this one is HILARIOUS!  I love her little expressions! 
Lexi's face in this one just cracks me up.  Ari's is pretty good, too.
Ok, Lexi was SO good at saying "cheese" until she saw the camera.  WHAT is with kids?!  (Once again-look at Ari's expression...HAHAHA)
Finally a group shot that I can live with.  Even if Ari is sticking out her tongue.  ;)  Cheeky monkey.
*sigh*  I love my gorgeous little girl.
Always sharing.  :)  She wanted me to smell the flower, too.
I know I already posted this one in the previous post, but I just love it.  :)
Awwww....Shane with his baby girls.
Trying to get them both smiling and staying posed.   Oh well...someday it will happen.
My sweet baby.
I never noticed how big her eyes are until I saw this picture.  :)
She's a month old now! 
Ari is so calm and did great with pictures.
Little bit of a smile coming.
I love my beautiful baby.
See the formula on her tongue?  She had just eaten.  Maybe that's why she was so content.  :)
Kaden pushing Lexi.
He loves pushing her....she loves to be pushed.  Win-win.  :)  (And an extra win because that means Shane and I don't have to push her!)
              
 

7 comments:

Ludlows said...

They turned out very nice. Great time of year for pictures.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Cute, cute, cute! She got some great pictures. :) I had to laugh at "nana's" cute expressions. Way to be so good about getting family pictures!

Harts said...

Those turned out really cute! Ari is getting so big already!!!

Jamee said...

So cute, I love the one of you and Kaden.

Mackenzie Bailey said...

Can I say you all look so good in red!? What a nice yard you guys were at and way cute on the play set. Lexi is still so photogenic. I just love taking pictures of that gal:)

Christy said...

Wow seriously great pictures!!! Your kids are so photogenic! What a darling little family!! Serious, so cute <3

Halley said...

Cute Family photos! What a happy and growing family! :-)

About Our Family