Monday, November 22, 2010

Because a drugged Loretta is a FUN Loretta

Remember way back to March 2009?  My Essure surgery was a "success" (*cough*) and this little angel joined us 7 weeks ago.

Well, we're trying AGAIN.  Seriously, if this doesn't work, I'm just going to forget it and have 10 kids.  I am NOT having the same procedure done (for those of you wondering) and I am crossing my fingers and legs that a tubal ligation will do better than Essure.
Even though Essure is supposed to be better than a tubal and even the new doctor doing my surgery tomorrow agreed with that.  Great.

I'm hoping for some more fun drugged videos to post, but Shane won't be able to see me until about 45 minutes after surgery, so I'm thinking I will be out of the anesthesia enough by that point to not say stupid things.  Maybe.

When Shane and I were talking about filming me again if he could, his one request was this,
"PLEASE don't start yelling "I'M STERILE" as loud as you can again, okay?"

No promises.  ;)

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I hope all went well... but I could totally see you having 10 kids too. :) JK

Mackenzie Bailey said...

I think your miracle happened honey and hopefully God will give in now. But, you've proved the impossible before:D

About Our Family