Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Evil

Men suck.  

I vote THEY have the babies.

In the last month, Shane has lost DOUBLE the weight that I have.

How did he do it?  

Eating less and more healthy (thanks to me).

How many times did he go to the gym?  

NONE  

Me?  

Not ONLY was I eating better and less, I went to the gym 3 days a week and worked out at home the other 3 days.
DOUBLE, people, DOUBLE.

Brownies are Shane's ultimate weakness and he literally could eat an entire pan by himself if I'd let him.  

Guess what will be fresh out of the oven, warm, and waiting for him when he gets home today....?  

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA  *evil laughter*

3 comments:

Jamee said...

hahahahahha

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Don't do it our you will be tempted too!! And don't give up. It may take longer but it is totally worth it. :)

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Our Family