Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Diet

A couple of Sunday's ago, Shane was holding Ari in Sunday School.  He was bouncing her around and she was giggling (totally not disrupting anyone, of course....*cough*).  Shane leaned over to me and whispered, "I think we are feeding Ari too much.  Her cheeks are jiggling!"

I reminded him that all of our kids have had adorably chubby baby cheeks:

Kaden at 3 1/2 months old
Lexi at 3 1/2 months old (I LOVE her expression in this one...HAHAHA)
Ari at 3 1/2 months old (the ghost fingers on the left is Lexi trying to be in every shot possible)  ;)
By the way, did you notice that Ari is the baldest baby I've ever had?

Lexi wins for most hair (both when born and at 3 1/2 months old)

Kaden comes in a close second, though, with Ari not even in the race.

Poor girl.  

I keep promising her every day that she will have hair someday.

If not, she sure is cute as a baldy!

I love my baby girl  :D

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I love her cheeks and bald head. They make her adorable and they make me smile! I always get sad when my kids start to lose the chubby cheeks so enjoy them while she still has them.

The Frosts said...

What! No way, her cheeks are SO cute and your right, all babies have cute chubby cheeks. I love her smile!

About Our Family