Monday, April 11, 2011

Angry birds

Have you joined the rest of the world in having an Angry Bird addiction?  


Our family sure has.  Especially the boys.

I came across this link while blog hopping a couple of weeks ago, and Kaden happened to see it over my shoulder.  For the next few days he would ask me 100 times a day to please make the angry bird cupcakes. 

I finally did over conference weekend.  It was the perfect thing to have the kids help with and kept them as quiet as you can get two toddlers during conference.  ;)

Look at those lonely, naked cupcakes.  Just waiting to be turned into something cute.


Kaden said this little guy (the top center) looks sad.  He carried him around and refused to eat him.  :)
Can't forget the dang pigs!
All together!
They tasted pretty good, too.  ;)  Kaden loved them and Lexi loved eating them.  hahaha

This is how Lexi has been eating her food lately.  Doesn't matter what it is.
Yummy!!

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Well I'm not addicted to Angry Birds but I could get addicted to the cupcakes. They were so good and so adorable.

PS: I registered for the race. Oh, and I found Liz's bow. Yay!

Suzanna said...

We need to have a cupcake making day! Cuz you are amaing with them!

P.S. Did you clean your camera? Looks like there was a smudge in the top left side on the pics.

About Our Family