Monday, April 18, 2011

I can take a hint

I wasn't going to post this story, but after telling it to my sisters (and mom) last night, they told me I had to.  

Just be grateful I'm not including pictures.  ;)

Sunday morning, I was wearing a pair of Shane's gym shorts around (makes it easier to bathe all the kids instead of wearing my skirt).  I had my legs up stretched out on the couch and Lexi walked up to me, layed her head on my knee, and started stroking my hairy legs.  

She was petting them like the dog she'll never have.

And, yes, I shaved after that.

Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Emily Hurtado said...

I hope you were going to wear nylons to church...

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

HAhaha. Poor Lexi. She doesn't get a dog and now she can't even pet your legs. I'm bad about shaving in the winter too. What's the point, right?

Suzanna said...

Haha! Just as good hearing it a second time! This is why I don't wear shorts in the winter. :)

About Our Family