Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pink eye

Oh, and I have a P.S. to the previous post:

Kaden does, in fact, have pink eye...in both eyes, but the right one is worse than the left (for now).
Doc gave me drops for him (and he won't be contagious 24 hours after the first drops, so I did the first dosage last night).

When we got home though, Ari got her antibiotic for her ear infection, Kaden got his eye drops, and Lexi was begging to be included.

"I sick, too!!  I sick, too!!"

One of her eyes was starting to look a little red, so I just started her on the drops anyway.
She was regretting asking for the medicine the moment the drop hit her eye.  haha  
That'll teach her!  ;)
(I think she really just wanted Ari's medicine because it's PINK.)

P.P.P.S.S.S.S.: Oh, and in order to get Kaden to not fight me every time I have to do the eye drops, I may or may not have told him that the drops will turn his eyes blue again because they are red right now.  So, now he thinks that if we don't do the drops, he will have red eyes FOREVER.  mwahahahahaha

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Eye drops with kids are the worst!! You make me laugh.

About Our Family