Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time flying by

My friend, Kelly, had us watch her kids while she was taking some classes last month and while her kids were here one night, it dawned on me just how long we've known Kelly and her cute family.

Liz at our apartment at Alpine.  She fits perfectly!  haha

Kaden was a little over a year here and Liz was almost a year old.

Hugs!  They were both nearing 2 years old here.
They get along just great.  ;)  (They had both recently turned 3.)
She will always be Kaden's first kiss.  (They were both 3 years old) And I really cannot tell you enough just how happy I am that I just so happened to get this moment on my super slow camera.
I love his face after the kiss.  haha  "Whoa."  And Liz is like, "Awww yeah, I know I'm good."
Kaden and Liz a month ago.  Kaden is 4 1/2 and Liz is a little over 4.  *sniff*
 Since Kelly and I first started hanging out, we've added to the pack (I guess our hubbies helped, too):

Lexi ADORES Liz!
 And, luckily, all three of the older kids usually get along pretty well.

Best friends!
 And Kelly added Logan!
He wasn't so happy about his parents ditching him that night.  ;)
 And we all know how Ari added herself.  haha

I'm so excited for Kelly to add another little one to our growing brood in a couple short months!!

And on the "growing" note, I noticed the other day that Kaden isn't just tall, he's so gangly!
Knobby knees!  So cute!

My cute kiddos!

These girls sure love each other!  (And I love Ari's expression with Lexi's hand around her neck-HAHA)
 Speaking of my little miracle child, she's such a ham lately!
"EASE!!!"

This is her "pretty" smile.
I'm so grateful for good friends!!  
Thanks, Kelly, for letting us be a part of your lives!

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Ahhh, thanks Loretta!! I love all those pictures. Thanks for being our friends!

About Our Family