Monday, February 2, 2009

Alexandria's blessing!

Alexandria Jo was blessed yesterday, February 1, 2009, by her dad. :) We had everyone come over afterwards for treats at our friend's house (thanks Danny and Stephanie!!) since it is bigger than our place. :) I made about 60 cupcakes the day before and Kelly helped me frost them. We had TONS of food left over and I am pretty sure we will gain 30 lbs trying to eat it all. :) If you are wondering where we got Lexi's blessing dress from, it is Scott and Kelly's dress they got for Liz last year. Gorgeous, isn't it?! Here are some fun pics....

Kaden was mad that we took his cookie away for the picture.

My cute mom and her hubby, Kent.

My cousin Stephanie and my dad.

My favorite grandpa ever!!!!

Shane's grandpa

Kaden was enjoying all the people and the treats! :)

My older (but shorter-ha!) sister, Suzanna and her adorable daughter, McKayla.

Me and Suzanna's hubby, Derek. He is a highway patrolman now so if he pulls you over, mention that you know me...haha.

My dad's wife, Emily, and my little sister, Jacquelyn and her adorable daughter, Taliyah!

Me and my cute grandma

Lexi in her blessing dress....I LOVE that it is so long!!

Adorable, right? ;)

We had a great day and thanks again to everyone who came and traveled so far for us!

4 comments:

Angel said...

Looks like you had a great time. Miss ya!

Robyn said...

Looks like a great time and what a beautifully blessed lil girl!

hoLLY said...

What a special day!!! She looked so beautiful! Congrats!!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

What a cutie! I love how alert she is now. I think I've already gained 3lbs this week eating left over cupcakes. Thanks a lot. :)

About Our Family