Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two months!

Alexandria had her two month check up last week! She is 9 lbs. 4 oz. (15%) and 21.2 inches long (25%). Her head is in the 15% as well. So, she is tiny, tiny but still growing! :) The doctor said that she has always been in the 15% for weight so as long as she doesn't go down in the percentile, she is fine, just petite. Kaden has learned to completely love his little sister. I always call her "sis" to him and the other day he was so cute! She was asleep in her bassinet and when she started to wake up, I went over to her bedroom door and Kaden followed. When I opened the door, Kaden ran by me yelling, "SIS! SIS! SIIIS!!" It was ADORABLE! He doesn't say many words very clearly, but he had this one down. :D He always trys to hold her hand and he rests his head on her tummy when she is lying in my lap. Since he really didn't enjoy her at first, I am SO happy that he loves her now. We just taught him to give her kisses (which, for him, means a big open mouth with the tongue hanging out-haha, poor girl), but now he is sick, so we have to reteach him to not give kisses yet. Anyway, we love our kids and it is so fun to watch them grow!
These are Lexi's zombie arms when she sleeps...haha. Sometimes I call her Frankenstein. ;)

Shane is the only one who can get her to smile long enough for a picture....such a daddy's girl.

Kaden was sitting next to me while I held her in my lap...he always has to be holding her somehow. What a great big brother he is. :D

Don't forget, we are going private next week, so if you haven't given me your email address yet, you still can by clicking here.

5 comments:

Jamee said...

That picture of Alexandria smiling is so dang cute!!!

hoLLY said...

so cute! ours is amosife@msn.com

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I want to hear him say "sis." That is very adorable. It will be fun for them to be so close in age now that Lexi is a little more interactive. I love the smiling Lexi picture too! I'm assuming you have my email already, but if you don't then let me know.

Dee Dee said...

deemoyes@gmail.com. And by the way your little girl is so cute!

Chaleese said...

Hi! Your family is very cute!

About Our Family