Monday, June 22, 2009

Quotes

Lately I have been wanting to share with you guys (both of you...haha) some of the random things Shane says...enjoy!

Background on this one: Shane and I gave each other a book to read that we had to finish. He gave me some ultra boring financial self help book that he loves, so I gave him a very sappy Anita Stansfield book that I love. He has seen Twilight, or you can bet I would have made him read it...lol. So, when Shane was in the middle of the Anita Stansfield book, he stopped, looked at me and said:

Shane: Wow-this book is nothing like real life.
Me: What do you mean?
Shane: Well, this girl is an idiot! Not only does she second guess herself, but also everyone and everything around her!! She thinks WAY too much and it is always about the most negative outcome, then she doesn't even give the guy a chance to talk, she just thinks she knows what he will say or how he will act, and she is always WRONG! She makes every situation harder than it is when she doesn't need to!
Me (slightly stunned): Shane, you understand women!!!!!

Another time when I was painting my toenails:
Shane: Let me get this straight....you take off perfectly good nail polish just to put MORE on??

Before going to get my nails done professionally:
Shane: You're cutting your naturally long, beautiful nails to go pay to have long, fake nails that don't even look natural??

And my all time favorite:
Shane: How can you NOT like to talk about finances?!


LOL-maybe he doesn't understand women as well as I had thought. :) Love you hon!



6 comments:

Angel said...

Those are hilarious!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

HAHAHA! Well at least he is starting to understand.

The Boehme Family said...

ALL spoken like a true man!

Suzanna said...

Hahahaha!! Those are great!

Erin said...

stinkin' funny!

Pearce Family said...

That is so funny. But really how can you not like talking about finances.;)

About Our Family