Saturday, June 27, 2009

True story...true story

*If you missed my BIG 100th post or are having trouble sleeping, click here.*
We moved into our house this past March. Since then I haven't mopped at all have mopped every week. Well, Kaden was pretty sick this past week, so we had a LOT of soda (NOT pop-it's called SODA) around the house. Shane decided to sneak some and in the process spilled it all over the kitchen floor. I told him that he needed to clean it up and....he did. Like a man. He grabbed a huge handful of paper towels, threw them on Sprite lake, and walked away. Seriously. He didn't even pick them up and throw them away. Sometimes you can catch me singing songs from Cinderella throughout the day. The next day, Kaden decided the floor needed some red color to it. That's right-he spilled fruit punch flavored Gatorade ALL. OVER. my clean floor. This is why I never always mop like I should.

3 comments:

Suzanna said...

Hahahahaha!! I don't mop very often either. I love how you crossed out that part! So funny! That's why I have dogs. :D The cat actually helps with spills too.
(Oh, and I won't say anything about that story with the throw up to anyone in the fam.)

Erin said...

You are too cute! I lurrrve TDC :)
I don't know how to strike through words on comments or posts or I would never. stop. doing. it.

Silvia and Steven said...

ha ha .... Sometimes when Steven does things like that I think... Why me... and try to remember the good things he does. Then when i talk with friends who share the same stories about their hubbies I feel like I'm not the only one and it's a relief. :O)

About Our Family