Monday, June 15, 2009

Stats!

Lexi had her 6 month appt today! Everything is looking great and she impressed the doctor with how smart she is. :) For those of you who care, her stats are:

Height: 25.2 inches (50%)
Weight: 14.8 (25%)
Head: Just under the 50%

So, she is perfectly proportioned! :) The doctor called her precocious, which I had no idea what that meant, but there was no way I would admit that to the doctor. I looked it up when I got home and it says, "exceptionally smart, ahead of age in understanding." Yay! The reason why she (the doc) said that was for a few reasons. 1) Lexi was in my lap and turned, looked up at me and said, "Hi!" Doc was surprised that a 6 month old said that. I wasn't because Lexi has been saying that for the last 2 months. 2) While Doc was talking, she was very animated with her hands. Lexi copied EVERY SINGLE arm and hand movement the doc did. Doc noticed this after a while and was shocked that Lexi was copying her every move. and 3) As Doc was leaving the room, she waved bye to Lexi....well, Lexi waved back. At this point, no one was more shocked than me! That's when doc was pretty stunned, called Lexi precocious, then told the other nurses to get in here and check this baby out. Lexi was only too pleased to show off for everyone else, too. :) Personally, I think she is just doing whatever she can do get some attention from the whole world. ;)

1 comment:

The Frosts said...

Wow that is amazing!!! She is already saying hi? Congrats! I'm happy to hear that she is precocious and that she is perfectly proportioned!

About Our Family