Monday, October 18, 2010

2 weeks old!

Ari had her two week check-up today. She's healthy and growing big and strong-which we love to hear. :)

Stats:

Height: 19 1/2 inches (50%)
(So, in two weeks, she's grown an inch)
Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz. (40%)
(Her birth weight was 7 lbs 1 oz so she's doing great)
Head: 15%
(Small head-just like all my kids...and I truly appreciate a small head on a baby) ;)

We had her newborn pics done last Wednesday by Shane's talented cousin, Trisha. Here is a sample of what I've gotten back so far.

Lexi ADORES her baby sister....

I can't decide which of the next two I like better....
I LOVE how Ari is cuddling into Lexi with her eyes closed in this one....

....BUT, I am IN. LOVE. with Lexi's expression in this one.

Which one do you guys prefer?


Kaden was being his usual cooperative self.

Look how SEXY my man is in this one!! Oo la la!

Could I possibly be any whiter?

And because Lexi's a girl who doesn't mind the spotlight (and is so dang cute), Trish grabbed a couple of shots of her...
CUTE!
(There were more of her cheesing it up, but I haven't gotten those back yet.)

Trisha is awesome. I really wanted some good shots of him (both by himself and with the girls), so Trisha told him that she didn't want a picture of him, but she needed a picture of Spencer (the train in his hands) and asked him to hold Spencer for a picture. This helped SO much! Kaden just thought Spencer was getting his picture taken and didn't cry or fight it anymore! :D

Ok, that's all I have for now. I'll post more when I get them. :)

5 comments:

Ludlows said...

I like the first one the best, where Ari eyes are closed. They are all cute pictures.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

She got a lot of adorable pictures! I love the feet picture and the ones of you guys or the kids with Ari. Lexi was giving some model poses. Cute! :) Liz was very excited to see the pictures and had to tell me who was in each one.

Jamee said...

so cute, love all of them!

Mackenzie Bailey said...

I love the pictures (you know me-picture obsessed)!! Ari is way tan! I think she's got some different genes haha. It's amazing to see how big little Lexi is next to her. It seems like yesterday she was that small herself (wanting to see her so bad).

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

You have such a cute family! I thought all of the pictures turned out so cute!

About Our Family