Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcoming....

Ariana Yvette Porter!!!


She's finally here! Born October 4th at 2:39 PM (after one push) and weighing in at 7 lbs 1 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. :) She has really long fingers and toes and (I think) will be taller than Lexi. :) She is totally bald (Lexi and Kaden had SO much more hair than her), but we love us some bows around here. :) She and I are both doing fantastic and going home later today (Wednesday). I'll do a longer post sometime soon that tells the "story" better, but for now I just wanted to let everyone know our little miracle baby is here. :D (And she's a total sweetheart.)


This was right after she was born. The nurse kept turning Ari's head to get her to look towards the camera, but Ari just kept trying to see her daddy. It was adorable. :)

P.S. I have already lost count of the number of times I've called her Lexi.....working on it, though. Just gotta double check my brain before I say her name out loud. ;)

4 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Yay! Yay! She is adorable and I love that she just wanted to see her daddy. Liz keeps telling me that she needs to see Kaden's baby. :) I want to bring you dinner some time this week.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shea Nicole said...

Ari, we wish we could see you, but we sure love you, little angel! You're beautiful just like your Mommy. xoxo from California.

Whitney said...

Love it! She's super cute.

About Our Family