Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ari's special day

This past Sunday, December 5th, we blessed Ariana.  We had so many friends and family come and felt so loved.  Thanks to everyone who came and supported Ari in her big day!  

We borrowed the dress from my sister.  I love loooong dresses on baby girls.  Ok, actually on any girl.  :)   
BIG yawn.  Being the center of attention is tiring.
My beautiful girl.
HAHA  I love her little expressions.  Why is everyone looking at me?
Kaden kept a close eye on Ari.  Already a protective big brother.  :)
Most of the time I had no idea where my kids were.  Ari was being passed around and Kaden and Lexi were having fun with their cousins and friends.  :)
Our friend taking this picture said, "Kaden isn't smiling."  Yeah.  I know.  He doesn't like to smile for pictures unless I am the one behind the camera.  That's not inconvenient at all.
   We had sloppy joes (with lots of sides and desserts) for lunch.  I made 5 lbs of sloppy joe and every last bit of it was gone.  We were thisclose to running out completely.  Man our families can eat.  :)

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I think Ari looks so beautiful and sweet in her blessing pictures. She's already photogenic.

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

Ari is so adorable! I love the dress! You guys have such cute kids!

About Our Family