Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Revenge is a....um...well...it sucks

When Shane and I were dating, he had decided (without letting me know) that he was fairly sure he wanted to spend the rest of eternity with me.  
(Why?  I have no clue.  I don't think I would want to spend the rest of eternity with me...)  

Before he would pop the question, though, he wanted to put me through a series of "tests" to really get to know me in every situation.  And, of course, he didn't let me in on the fact that he was testing me.

The only little "test" I remember is one he was doing to test my temper.
It pissed. me. off.

We were sitting on his parent's couch watching TV with his little brother and sisters.  Suddenly, he starts flicking my arm.  And not too gently.  

I tried really hard to be patient.  
Really, really hard.  
After all, I was trying to impress this hottie and brainwash him into proposing-I needed to behave.

After what felt like foreva of him flicking my arm and watching my face, I had my freak-out-on-him moment that he wanted.  I guess I passed.
SO, I have never forgotten my little test of patience.

He didn't know what a great memory I have before we got married.  ;)

We all know what a computer freak genius Shane is, blah, blah, blah.

You know what's really fun to do with him?
(That I can talk about on a family friendly blog)

Play dumb.

Yup.  I really don't know much about computers, but sometimes I will just throw things out there so that I get that shocked/exasperated look from him like, "OH MY HECK!  How can you NOT know that?!  What are you 90 years old or something?!"

I don't know why, but it gives me great pleasure to see him so flustered.  muahahahahahaha
*evil laughter*

No comments:

About Our Family