Friday, October 7, 2011

Ari's check-up

I took Ari in this morning for her one year well-check and she passed with flying colors!  :)  Her ear infection is GONE (yes, I know to finish out the antibiotics), so she is SO much happier.

Doc said, "The only thing big about her is her eyes."  hahaha

Stats:

Weight: 19 lbs (25%)
Height: 28 3/4 inches (50%) 
Head: 50%

She's still perfectly proportioned.  :)

She LOVED her first Oreo, which confirms she really is my kid.  ;)
Here are the words that she knows:

Dada (she rubs this one in my face ALL. DAY. LONG.)
Mom (ONLY when she's sick and has a high fever)
Yeah (to EVERYTHING)
Toes
And she can sign: please and all done
(Actually, this morning while waiting at the doctor's office was the first time she signed please.  It was awesome!)

And for your viewing pleasure:

4 comments:

The Frosts said...

LOL I'm sorry but that video is hilarious! She really does rub that in your face! She is super cute by the way and congrats on the good healthy check up! :D

Emily Hurtado said...

That video reminds me of a certain baby in my family...though he's not quite as...um...rude about it.

The Porter Family said...

M - hahaha I know, right?! She's a total stinker!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Hahaha, that was adorable. At least she's got dadda down. I love it! She's going to be another teaser like Lexi.

About Our Family